CROSSFIT LAKE CITY'S

NUTRITIONAL BLOG

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hiatus

Sorry for the posting hiatus. Don't worry, I'm back now! I let the busyness of school and the stress of finals get to me. Not to mention these cute little critters that we added to our furry family at the beginning of last week.



One of my finals for school was to write an essay on something that was important to me. It was supposed to be an argumentative essay, stating why I believe what I believe. I chose to write about obesity. It is a condition that we (crossfitters) aren't typically subjected to, however, we all know someone who is obese. The statistics are astounding! It is a good read and has some very good studies and statistics in it. It is very lengthy, but is well worth skimming through just in case you find yourself in an argument about why we eat what we eat or why we train as hard as we train.

0 comments:

Post a Comment