CROSSFIT LAKE CITY'S

NUTRITIONAL BLOG

Thursday, March 10, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

When I'm feeling like a little treat these are the things I turn to. My mom got me hooked on the lemon ginger tea and after trying that flavor I had to try more and found the raspberry which is my new favorite! And of course a girls got to have chocolate! Most of the varieties offered by Endangered Species are clean, just glance at the ingredients to be sure. They are sweetened with beet sugar and some of the proceeds go to help the endangered species in the world. I like the 88% dark the best, but the mint is a close second! If you live in North Idaho you can find all these things at Super 1 Foods, Fred Meyers and Pilgrim's Market.




















2 comments:

Jenn Shell said...

how can you say no to chocolate!!! MMMMM I definitely uses these to get through the hard days

Debra said...

This is on sale right now at Fred Myer, 4-15-11!

Post a Comment