CROSSFIT LAKE CITY'S

NUTRITIONAL BLOG

Friday, October 29, 2010

Super quick and tasty breakfast


This is one of my go to breakfast's when I am in a hurry in the A.M. I bought these glass ramekins at Target they were $6.99 for 4 of them and they come with lids so you can take them on the go easily or make extras and heat them up in the microwave for later on in the week. This is a great choice for breakfast, it has protein and healthy carbs to get you through the morning!
1 eggs ( I usually make 2 when this is all I'm eating)
1/2 C Marinara sauce
Salt and pepper
Heat your oven to 400 degrees. Pour the marinara sauce in the ramekin add the egg top with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes. I like mine with runny yokes, just cook yours until your desired doneness. If you don't like a runny yoke I would break the yoke before you put it in the oven this will help it bake quicker. So simple and tasty!

1 comments:

Carley said...

I ate this again for breakfast today, it is so quick and easy! I was thinking you could even cook it in the microwave for an even quicker breakfast. If anyone tries this let me know!

Post a Comment