CROSSFIT LAKE CITY'S

NUTRITIONAL BLOG

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Food Processors

I had a handsome wonderful man (Larry) bring it to my attention that I use my food processor an awful lot in my recipes. I just assumed that most people have food processors not thinking... "Hello Carley! You bake for a living and have all sorts of handy gadgets!" So In saying that I looked up some consumer reports view here: http://www.consumersearch.com/food-processors. I actually have the budget processor that is featured in the report and it has worked like a champ for me! I hope this helps in choosing a VERY useful and in my opinion necessary kitchen tool.

1 comments:

Larry said...

Hey Carley, thanks for the information and the compliment!! Keep up the good work, you're doing a great job.

Post a Comment