CROSSFIT LAKE CITY'S

NUTRITIONAL BLOG

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Save A Little Coin


So one of the things I rely on when cooking Paleo is alot of spices! Spices can change any meal and some spices are very good for your health. Take cinnamon for instance, it helps to regulate our insulin levels which is one of our main goals when picking our Paleo foods. Cayenne pepper is a natural metabolism enhancer! One down side to spices is how expensive they can be, saying that I have found that if you shop for your spices in the Hispanic food section at any grocery store the spices are 50-75% cheaper! With how much I use this can really save some money and who doesn't want to save a little money???

1 comments:

Jenn Shell said...

Good info. I love cinnamon in my hamburger in the morning, added benefit is the smell of warm cinnamon MMMMMM!!!

Post a Comment