CROSSFIT LAKE CITY'S

NUTRITIONAL BLOG

Monday, June 21, 2010

Diakon Asian Slaw

This is a very tasty recipe that I made accompany a heavy meal its very light and has a refreshing summer taste. You can use regular radishes the salad will just have a little more spice to it!

1/4 C. White wine vinegar
1 1/2 Tbsp. Minced fresh ginger
1/4 tsp. Cayenne pepper
2 Tbsp. Sesame oil
Juice of 1/2 of a lime

1/2 Head cabbage slivered
1 Carrot cut into long thin strips
1 Small diakon radish cut into long thin strips
1/2 ea. Red and yellow bell pepper
1/2 C. Cilantro chopped

Mix Dressing and let it sit for 1/2 an hour to let the flavors mesh. Cut all your veggies and mix with the dressing, this is one of those that is even better the next day!

4 comments:

Jenn Shell said...

Carley that looks amazing!!!! Im so excited about you taking over this blog it's going to be awesome!!!

Mikey said...

It's making me hungry just looking at it, I just need to go shopping now.

Carley said...

Thanks I have so many ideas and recipes I want to try I just cant eat that much food!

Jenn Shell said...

haha thats funny, it's ok post them all of us will eat them for you :0)

Post a Comment