CROSSFIT LAKE CITY'S

NUTRITIONAL BLOG

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Chocolate Brownie Cakes


I made these in a mini cupcake tin, but I have also made them in an 8x8 or a regular cupcake tin. I guess it just depends on if you want to pop 1 in your mouth at a time until they are gone or eat a whole pan and really feel like a pig. Either way they are tasty and you will eat too much!

6 Tbsp Oil
1/2 C Honey
2 eggs

1/2 C Cocoa powder or carob powder
1/2 C Pecan meal
1/4 C Arrowroot
1 tsp Vanilla
Pinch of salt

Combine wet ingredients add dry, put into greased pan of your choice. I baked them at 350 for 7 minutes in the mini tin, 12 minutes in the regular cupcake tin and 20 minutes in the 8x8. Best if enjoyed the same day!

5 comments:

Jenn Shell said...

These were amazing!!! They're my #1 choice for refeeds now!

Carley said...

Oh mine too! and if you want to make them a little more healthy I made them using 1/2 coconut oil 1/2 applesauce and cut the honey to 1/4 c they werent as good but still seemed like a treat!

Jenn Shell said...

I think I might try that just to taste the difference, I'm sure they're fantastic.

Mikey said...

Whoever wasn't at the potluck, trust me, these things are even better than they look, and they look AWESOME!!!!!.

Carley said...

I think I should make a whole batch just for Andy, he seemed to love them!!! Maybe as a reward for finishing Ironman next year Ill have a plate full waiting for him at the finish line!

Post a Comment